• Cardstock: Bazzill• Pattern Paper: October Afternoon "Verry Merry"
• Ribbon: Michaels
• Beaded berries: Hobby Lobby
• Popcorn die cut & scalloped circle die cut: QuicKutz
• Holder die cuts: Cricut Machine, Fabulous Finds Cartridge, Cricut Design Studio
• Shipping Tag: Avery
• Ink: Clearsnap
• Fonts: Bookman Old Style, Machia
• Adhesive: Tacky Tape
• Safety Pin: Making Memories
To create the sleeves:
To create the scalloped flowers
-Cut or punch a scalloped circle.
-Score across the scallops (this makes it much easier to fold later)
-Fan fold around the scalloped circle.
-Open the circle into a triangular shape, cut off the tip of the triangle.
-Attach foam dots to a punched circle (may need a few to get to the height of the fold, then place glue lines around the foam dot (the peaks of the folds will stick to this)
-Place the hole of the scalloped circle over the foam dot so the foam dot poke through the middle.
-Attach another punched circle to the top to "sandwich" the scalloped circle.
You can also cut a very small amount off of the tip of the triangle and use a large brad to secure the top to the punched circle on the back.
Have fun making these and sharing them with your neighbors.