Monday, October 3, 2011

Crate Paper "Farmhouse" i pick u

Today is my sister's birthday, so I thought it only fitting to make today's post a layout that I made for her. We have quite the deal going.... She does fun things, takes pictures and sends them to me. I in-turn scrapbook for her and she gets to keep the layout. (Oh, and um... this one counts as your birthday present too, right?)

Anyway up for your viewing pleasure is a this two page layout using the all new Farmhouse from Crate Paper. Crate Paper has long been a favorite of mine. I love the weight and texture of their paper and just can't resist their chipboard shapes!

Isn't this little berry basket just adorable? It was really simple to make by cutting up a piece of corrugated paper and gluing on a stack of buttons as berries.

The chipboard apples and the word "sweet" are just perfect for the theme of this layout. And of course the doily punch by Martha Stewart is always one of my "go to" tools.


And here's the whole spread!
Click the image to bigify.

Thanks for stopping by today. As always, you can stop by The Scrapbooking Studio to see it in person and "pick" some supplies for yourself :)

xx

No comments: