Thursday, June 21, 2012

Crate Paper "Farmhouse" layout: sweetie pie

Hello! Sorry, I've been on a super long blog hiatus. I've been busy with a little bit of publishing work and planning a impromtu 50-person scrapbooking retreat for this summer while trying to exorcise (purge) my scrapbooking stash. Oh yeah, and trying to get acclimated to my new full time job. Whew... just a couple of things happen around here!

So I thought I'd catch up on some posting and found a few things from last fall that I apparently forgot to post. Oopsie!

Version 1 of the layout. The pink background was just NOT working for me. Not loving it. No way.

Version 2.0
Time to tear it apart and re-work it! Yes, that's right. If I don't like a layout, I really do just pull it all up and start again!
Much better, right? :)

Supplies: Patterned papers, stickers, chipboards - Crate Paper; Flower - Prima; Tag and Twine, Doily Edge Punch - Martha Stewart; Stick pins - Maya Road; Green Ribbon - May Arts; Doily - craft supply; Marker - Copic, American Crafts; Chalk ink - Colorbox.

No comments: