Monday, July 8, 2013

Project Life, My Way - Week 3

This week there wasn't a lot going on. I mean, there's not a lot to do in the middle of January in the midwest. Mostly just getting fully back into work mode after the holidays. We installed some lighting (scored both sconces for a total of $6.50 for the pair on an awesome clearance deal) and my supplies for guest designing for October Afternoon came. Okay, so it's a pretty good week when you get that kind of scrappy mail!
Week 3 - left
 
I decided that I wasn't going to follow the 2-page spread per week format. If a week takes one page or four, then I'm just gonna roll with it. ...And this week it only took one, so that's all there is. 


I added an outline with a yellow pen to tie this otherwise, just black and white card into the other page elements.

I used an EK Success paint pen to color in part of the woodgrain.
They have a chalky texture that's kind of fun.


Don't forget, you can see detailed images of all of my Project Life spreads over on my Facebook page in my Project Life album.

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Perfect scrap booking. Hey Mollie--I used the rub ons you sent me 1 day later:
http://cindyspagesintime.blogspot.com/2013/08/sunshine-on-my-shoulders.html
Thanks again!

Mollie Deem said...

That's impressive! Glad you are enjoying them!