Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cards on Wednesdays: Unity - Getting Ready for Christmas

Every year I set out to make brilliant, handmade Christmas cards... and every year I complete enough for about half of my list before I run out of time and end up abandoning the project altogether -if I get it started at all... (sorry friends and family I really did mean to send cards last year). So I started to put my mind around developing some super quick, yet handmade, greeting cards. Here's one that you can make very quickly. Actually, it's so simple that those of you with little elves (children) could probably have them help!



This very simple card is made with the following products:


• Unity Stamps "MERRY MERRY MERRY" UK-469A
• VersaFine Sepia Ink
• Copic Markers: Two shades of blue, one green, one red or pink, and one clear Spica
• Kraft Cardstock



No comments: