Monday, July 2, 2012

Check this out! Sketching made easy.

Despite resisting the Apple crush sweeping the world for the past few years, I broke down and bought the iPad 3 on the day it was released. To be honest, having been a PC and Android girl, I didn't immediately embrace my new iPad, but one of the reasons I kept it over the Andriod tablet was because of the fabulous retina display. I spend a lot of time viewing design related things and you really can't beat the display on the new iPad.
This past weekend I purchased a Bamboo stylus to use with my iPad and it came with a free app called "My Notes" from Bamboo/Wacom.

If you are a sketch artist, you NEED this app! Not only can you sketch with it, you can also import your actual photos into your sketch. Plus, it gives you options to save them to your photo gallery, email, and/or print. What a handy way to plan pages when you are on the go?!
Here's a quick sketch idea that I drew in just 2-3 minutes.


The possibilities for this are endless! I'm thinking that this app + my card reader would be an awesome way to document project life or a family trip :)

Try it out and leave us a comment!

No comments: