Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cricut Holidays is available now!


I can't help it... I still get a little giddy each time I go to the store and find an issue that I have a project in. It's kind of like Christmas morning. ...The anticipation of the issue and the surprise of seeing what the writer and the photographer have done with your layout on the shelf before you -just waiting to be opened. And I always love how Northridge Publishing stages the layouts and cards in little themed vignettes, so I was really excited to flip through this issue quick and find my layout.

... And here it is :)
Merry Christmas by Mollie Deem as seen in Cricut Holidays 2012

...And then I always wonder what the store employees and other customers think of the crazy lady photographing the pages of a magazine right in the middle of the store! (Just buy the issue crazy lady!)

You can find instructions for this layout in a previous post found here and here.
If you'd like to make your own version of this layout (for personal use only please -don't sell it or teach it in a class) you can find the cutting instructions here.

No comments: