Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blue Ribbon Goodness | August 2008

I was at work one day and on a whim I decided to enter the Iowa State Fair's papercrafting category. So I got seven entry slips, but only entered  in five categories (yes, I tend to procrastinate). I was trying to patiently wait until the second Friday to go see how I faired, but on the first day I found myself incessantly refreshing the results page of the State Fair web site. So, when my friend Janet messaged me to tell me she had news, I just had to know!

Out of 5 entries, I won 2 Blue Ribbons and 1 Red Ribbon! Wooo hooo!

single page layout - state fair theme: lil' sprout
blue ribbon





single page layout: snow buddies
blue ribbon




single page layout: use of embellishments - family
red ribbon winner (by one little point!)







No comments: