Bazzil: Kraft Cardstock, Vanila Cardstock; QuicKutz Embossing Folder; Unity Stamp Co. Butterfly Stamp; October Afternoon Patterned Paper; Queen & Co. Pearls.
How to Create this Card
- Cut an 8.5x11" piece of cardstock in half to 5.5W x 8.5H. Score at 4.25H.
- Place card front in embossing folder and emboss.
- Cut a strip of vanilla cardstock a little wider than the card (approximately 4.5" wide) and about 1.5-2"H. Emboss this piece as well.
- Align circles of the vanilla piece to those on the card front, adhere and trim excess off of the sides.
- Stamp butterfly image twice onto patterned paper. Cut out both shapes along the outer black line.
- Stack the two butterfly pieces on top of each other and staple in the center where the body would be. (I like to use the Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher for this.)
- Adhere bottom layer butterfly to the card front. Fold the wings up and crease along the staple.
- Add pearls over the top of the staple to conceal.
- Add sentiment inside if desired.
- Enjoy your completed card.