Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tools on Tuesdays: Cutting Grungepaper with your Cricut

A little tip for my Cricut using friends...

If you're like me and always trying to come up with ways to use your Cricut to cut more than just plain paper and wondered if you could cut Tim Holtz's Grungepaper I'm here to tell you... Yes! Yes you can!


Here are the settings:
regular blade=6
pressure = max
speed = max
with multicut on (I think it multicut twice, sorry... I don't really know how to run my Expression without Design Studio. Adding that to my list of things I need to learn....)
 
Plus I also recommend taping the edges of the grungepaper to the mat or it will take off on you. Painters tape is better if you have a newer mat, otherwise use scotch tape with an old mat.
 
Other than that, it cuts beautifully!

No comments: