Thursday, February 2, 2012

Scrapbooking Studio DT LO - On the Farm

Hi my name is Mollie and I'm addicted to grids.

(This is where you respond, "Hi Mollie!")

Yes, it's a well-known fact that I can't resist bling, striped paper, or grids. If you leave me unattended and to my own devices, it's quite likely that my next layout (and the one after that, and the one after that) will be a lovely line of photos and paper. (When I get really crazy it may be a block of photos instead.) So, when I found this journaling block paper in my design team kit from The Scrapbooking Studio I knew just how to use it ---as the foundation for my next grid-based layout of course!
Patterned paper, journaling cards, stickers - Simple Stories; Cardstock - Bazzill; twill "farm" letters - American Crafts; Ledger - MME packaging; Photo Corners - Scrapbook Adhesives; Pens - Copic, American Crafts; Punches - Martha Stewart.

Stitching courtesy of my super wonderful husband. He took home-ec... I was in band, okay?!

I'm not sure how well you can see it in the photo, but I colored over the tree with a brown Copic Spica to give it a little shimmer.

Now, go get your grid on! :)

No comments: