Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Time for a drawing...

Who doesn't love free stuff right?

Okay Followers... I've assigned each of you a number:
1. Angela
2. Megan Klauer
3. Jenifer Hansen
4. Janet
5. Ivolina
6. Donna Mullins
7. Sabrina
8. Jennifer Frere
9. Regina Thompson

*Drum roll please*

... and the random husband generator draws number...

What's the random husband generator you ask? It's kind of like the free internet number generators, but I can just shout to the other sofa instead of having to google for a random number generator. It's kind of like I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 9, but it goes something like this:

me: "Hey, Mr. Mollie"
husband responds: "Yeah."
me: "Pick a number between 1 and 9."
husband: "Why?"
me: "Because I just need you to."
husband: "Why?"
me: " Because I just do."
husband: "What was the question again?"
me: "Pick a number between 1 and 9. You won't even need your toes to count!"
husband: "Okay. Um.... 9."

So, magic #9, Ms. Regina Thompson, YOU WIN!!!!!
Please send an email to mollie7100@live.com with your address and I'll send your stamp out to you!

1 comment:

Sabrina Amanda said...

This is too hilarious! Lance, next time you should pick my number!!