Saturday, February 16, 2013

Berry Basket Update

Wow! I had no idea the berry basket project for October Afternoon would be so popular!


For those of you wanting to make your own...
I am working on getting some kits put together that will include the basket, dividers and recipe cards (they are printed front and back).

The recipe card file is set up for my printer and I am not sure that it will duplex correctly for others who would like to print at home. It also took a couple of hours to print, trim, and corner round about 24 of them when I made them at home. I am working with a printer to get some professionally made so they are already printed, trimmed and corner rounded for us.

Berry Basket Dimensions:
-Bottom is 4.25" square
-Top is 5-3/8" square
-Height is 3" tall

The recipe cards are 3.5" x 4.25"

I am hoping to have the kits together and posted in my Etsy store by Monday. (fingers crossed.)

If you don't want to wait for a kit, you can go to Etsy to purchase just a berry basket right now.



If you're look for the heart decor instructions, check back during the coming week for the instructions (will post mid-week).

3 comments:

Bev said...

love your post at october afternoon. i can't wait to get some recipe cards.

i would love for you to stop by my blog sometime.

http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

new follower
bev

Anonymous said...

Hi Mollie Would you be willing to let us purchase just the recipe cards (without purchasing a kit)? i really just need the cards. Thanks Marie

Mollie Deem said...

Yes, the cards will be available individually as well. Confirming a few details with the printer and then will get them posted in the Etsy store later this week.