Friday, February 1, 2013

Big News: I'm guesting for October Afternoon this month!

I so happy to share with you that I'm guest designing over on the October Afternoon blog this month. I'll be sharing projects made with Farm Girl, Midway, Witch Hazel, and Very Merry. It couldn't be more appropriate to be guest designing in the month of February because I've loved October Afternoon products since they first started and it's a dream come true to be guest designing for them.
Here are a few of my "oldies, but goodies" made with some of their earlier lines. Take a look and then hop on over to the October Afternoon blog each Friday in February for some more OA projects made by me! :)

Just ignore the spelling error on this one okay? (I apparently don't spell backwards well.)

A little Seaside was just right for a festive Fourth of July layout of my neice.

As seen in the January 2012 issue of Creating Keepsakes Magazine.



You can also view several of my OA projects all in one place over in my October Afternoon Photo Gallery on my Facebook page too.

2 comments:

meganklauer said...

Congrats again & I for one am so glad I'm not the only one who misspells things on layouts. ;)

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Congrats!!! Just hopped over from the OA blog. Love the layouts!